- Heritage cards introduce classic fantasy races like Elf and Dwarf.
- Now you can choose one of 12 iconic Class cards.
- Double-sided Adversary cards add depth to Solo and Co-Op play.
- Stands on its own, but is also 100% compatible with the original Call To Adventure.
- Introduces a multi-session Campaign mode with unlockable content.
- Makes the perfect session zero for your next RPG campaign
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.