Groundbreaking RPG that teaches American Sign Language (ASL)
You are the teenage descendents of Arthur and Guinevere Pendragon, transported to an alternate British Isles to fulfil a pact made centuries ago. As a party, you must earn Belief and battle Disbelief by wielding powerful elements through Shaping, a technique that uses sign language.
- Family-friendly content suitable for all ages.
- Simple but intuitive 3d6 dice rolling mechanic.
- Emphasis on teamwork and cooperation.
- Vibrant characters and creatures from Celtic folklore.
- Stunning full-colour illustrations throughout.
- Dyslexia friendly fonts to prioritise accessibility.
- Safety tools, including a consent questionnaire and X card.
- Full introduction to ASL with accompanying online video tutorials.
- Developed with members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities.
"An upcoming tabletop RPG plans to teach players real-life sign language as they adventure through a Celtic-inspired fantasy world." DICEBREAKER
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.