The rules of the game have changed, allowing Duelists even more freedom to concoct their own winning strategies! Eternity Code takes advantage of these changes, introducing new cards for Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion-based strategies to help them leap into the future. Heres what you need to know about Mays booster release:
- Eternity Code follows directly on from Ignition Assault with new cards for @Ignister, Ancient Warriors, and the world premiere theme: Plunder Patroll! Its now easier than ever to take advantage of the Plunder Patrolls easy access to the Extra Deck.
- The ultimate @Ignister Link Monster is here! This Link-6 monster is unaffected by all other card effects and its ATK ranges from 3000 to 6000 depending on how many monsters you use as Link Material.
- New cards for strategies from 2019s Rising Rampage, Chaos Impact, The Infinity Chasers, Fists of the Gadgets, and Mystic Fighters, including the first Link-4 "Code Talker" and incredible new Dragonmaids!
- Duelists who want to be fully prepared should look to Duel Overload to pick up crucial cards for Decks like Dinosaurs, Madolche, and Witchcrafters before strong, new cards for those themes arrive in Eternity Code!
- Powerful general use cards that can go into any Deck, including a new Effect Monster from the same lineage as Ash Blossom & JoyousSpring!
The Eternity Code booster set contains 100 new cards:
26 Super Rares
14 Ultra Rares
10 Secret Rares
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.